Is net uptime monitor safe?
How to monitor ISP uptime?
- One tool that might help: Net Uptime Monitor. True to its name, this utility helps you track when your connection is up—and, more importantly, when it's down. Specifically, it alerts you to Internet connection failures and records the time and duration of those failures. That log may be of help when presented to your ISP.
What is your uptime?
- Right click on the Windows button in the lower left corner of your PC screen.
- Choose Windows PowerShell or Windows PowerShell (Admin) from the list.
- Type (get-date) - (gcim Win32_OperatingSystem).LastBootUpTime into PowerShell window and press Enter on the keyboard.
What is server monitoring software?
- Server monitoring software is a type of software that reviews, analyzes, monitors and manages the processes and operations of a server. It is used by server administrators to keep track of the performance of one or more servers within an IT environment. Techopedia explains Server Monitoring Software.
Share this Post: