What is visible example?
Visibility sentence example. The roads were nearly empty but low visibility made driving treacherous. The visibility of a star is a question of brightness simply, and has nothing to do with resolving power. ... The good news is although permanent, stretch marks drastically reduce in visibility through the years.
What is a good sentence for invisible?
(1) She was invisible in the dusk of the room. (2) He wished that he could make himself invisible. (3) Most spiders weave webs that are almost invisible. (4) The gun can fire invisible rays.Jan 9, 2017
What does visibility mean to you?
Visibility means how far or how clearly you can see in particular weather conditions. ... If you refer to the visibility of something such as a situation or problem, you mean how much it is seen or noticed by other people.
How do you start a sentence with see?
See, I have this girlfriend. I'd never cheat on her. She lives in Germany (after 2-3 seconds pause, remembering her girlfriend was supposed to call her) see she was supposed to call me four hours ago for a serious talk.Sep 12, 2015
How do you use See?
See is probably the most frequently used (and abused) introductory signal. It is used when the cited authority clearly supports a proposition but there is an inferential step between the proposition as stated and the cited authority. Although not a catch-all signal, it is often inappropriately used as such.Sep 29, 2021
What is a good sentence for the word visible?
(1) The sea was plainly visible in the distance. (2) The house is clearly visible from the beach. (3) The insignia was visible on the wingtip. (4) Don't tempt thieves by leaving valuables clearly visible.Jul 16, 2016
What is a visible person?
: a visible person or thing : someone or something that can be seen or perceived He achieved important results in both these endeavors, which, being visible, have received ample notice as the visibles of history usually do …— Barbara W. Tuchman.
Is it visible or visable?
A misspelling of the word Visible. While obvious signs may arise, other times symptoms can be less visable. Visable is a disruptive, next-generation recruiting tool for students and employers to engage in a meaningful and efficient way to create significantly improved hiring outcomes.Mar 28, 2019
What is invisible example?
The definition of invisible is something that cannot be seen or someone who is ignored and treated as if he is not seen. Ink that disappears so you cannot see it on the page is an example of invisible ink.
What is the sentence of escaped?
Escaped sentence example. She'd escaped them at last! He wiped the first tear that escaped away. Tears escaped one eye and trailed down his face.
What's another word for invisible?
In this page you can discover 63 synonyms, antonyms, idiomatic expressions, and related words for invisible, like: unseen, imperceptible, veiled, transparent, obscure, intangible, ideal, shrouded, indiscernible, out of sight and unnoticeable.
What is the use of visibility?
The visibility: “hidden”; property is used to specify whether an element is visible or not in a web document but the hidden elements take up space in the web document. The visibility is a property in CSS that specifies the visibility behavior of an element.Oct 7, 2021
What's another word for visibility?
In this page you can discover 17 synonyms, antonyms, idiomatic expressions, and related words for visibility, like: clarity, range of vision, distinctness, profile, perceptibility, discernibility, invisibility, visibilty, visibleness, penetration and sightlines.
What are the three types of visibility?
- There are three sets of rules: those that determine owner visibility, type visibility, and term visibility. Considering that the network was one layer in the palette, it was important to assess its relevance and its degree of visibility in general. The low-visibility nature of many natural resources make them convenient for political manoeuvring.
What is the type visibility predicate?
- The type visibility predicate allows the use of types when their owner parameter is visible. To some extent, this may reflect the relative visibility of doorstep as opposed to telephone canvassing. Confinement can be viewed as strengthening visibility rules to ensure that instances of a package-scoped class do not escape their defining package.
What is the visibility cost and visibility risk?
- The visibility cost at each cell is represented in gray that gets darker as the cost gets lower, and vice versa. The measured visibility risk of each path is the summation of the calculated visibility costs for each cell along that path.
How can we ensure visibility on Ice?
- To ensure visibility, we must codify these requirements in existing operation plans. Powder and nicely-prepared pistes are really boring compared to random ice patches, flat light and five metre visibility. The fencing mask gives a good level of visibility, can be removed quickly if grappling happens.